Are you passionate about putting an end to youth homelessness and want to make a real positive change in young people’s lives?
We are looking for a Team Leader to join in-house fundraising team for our homelessness charity based in London.
This full time role offers £11.50/hour plus highly competitive bonus and a fantastic opportunity to further your career. Previous fundraising experience is essential, ideally from a street or door charity background!
Just £12 a month sponsors a room in a Centrepoint hostel, providing a homeless young person with a safe, warm bed to sleep in, which is so critical during these cold winter months, you will be part of a passionate dedicated team who are making a real difference to young people’s lives every day.
• Manage and motivate your team of fundraisers
• Engage members of the public about Centrepoint
• Promote the charity and INSPIRE people to donate on an ongoing basis
• Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner
• Full time Monday - Friday 10am-6pm 35 hours per week
• You will have experience in fundraising (6 months minimum)
• Have a positive attitude!
• Have a passion for tackling homelessness
• Be outgoing and enthusiastic
• Have a good level of spoken English
You will get:
• £11.50/hour basic wage
• Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding your targets - basic reward plus quality reward
• Ongoing training and coaching to help you exceed your targets
• A lively, fun and supportive team environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding nationwide campaign that will continue to with grow, with great opportunities for promotion!
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.