What we offer:
· A competitive quality based reward structure.
· Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
· A lively and supportive team environment.
· The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association provides help to thousands of blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services.
Inspired People are currently recruiting a Door to Door In House fundraisers to work on the Guide Dogs in-house Door to Door fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
· Promote the charity and encourage people to ‘Sponsor a Puppy’
· Help to motivate your fellow team members.
What we’re looking for:
· People with a drive to hit targets.
· People with a passion for helping others.
· An excellent level of English.
Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
Guide Dogs are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. And we expect our fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click apply.