Amnesty International UK are looking for a Deputy Manager to assist in the running of their South West region face to face fundraising campaign.
Are you an experienced F2F Fundraising STL/Team Leader looking for the next step?
Or are you a Regional Manager who is looking to work as part of larger team and manage a larger budget?
We want to hear from you!
Experience of Street Fundraising is essential
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting the regional manager in the day-to-day running of the Southwest region -Driving Results and Performance
- Training, Coaching & Developing Staff
- Monitoring and Evaluating Results
- Performance Management of Fundraisers & Team Leaders
We are offering:
- Full time hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Hourly pay of £12.00- £13.00 per hour (£23,000- £26,000)
- Continual development & training
- The opportunity to work with one of the world's leading NGOs & human rights organisations
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can oversee and sustain the expansion of our well established teams, be able to motivate numerous teams, consistently hit target and have a positive attitude.
A passion for Amnesty International is a must!
Only candidates with face-to-face fundraising experience need apply.
TO APPLY, click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we will call back.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 to £13.00 /hour